✓ High Quality Products

✓ Excellent Customer Service

✓ Competitive Prices

METALPOL is a steel pole manufacturer. Approximately, 70% of our products are sold in the USA and Canada. The other 30% is sold in Mexico and Central/South America.

At METALPOL our mission is:
  • To offer high-quality products along with excellent service and thus become our customers’ best option in the steel pole industry.
  • To provide complete satisfaction to our clients and to our employees and their families.
  • To maintain an efficient manufacturing process, thus enabling us to have competitive prices and a profitable operation.
Download Brochure

Contact us

Calle Santiago Papasquiaro #158

Parque Industrial

Carlos A. Herrera Araluce

CP 35079, Gómez Palacio Dgo.

+52 (871) 2 29 17 00 | (871) 2 29 17 01

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.